Financial Care Providers Brand Identity Poject


Client's goal: The client was looking for a professional brand identity with a complete brand guideline for her Financial care providing company based in the USA. Her desire was to combine the orange and navy blue colors together. She wanted to get all the templates in Canva for future presentations.


My contribution: I have designed the logo FCP which stands for FINANCIAL CARE PROVIDERS. I have created the color palette- Orange, Navy blue, and light grey. (Colors were chosen by the client). In the guideline, I have insert logo size, safe are, variations, positioning, and incorrect uses. The typography I have selected on request of the client- CALIBRI (bold, regular, light, and italic). For the exhibition program, I have designed a brand match pattern. However, a complete stationary design was build in this project for the brand according to the color and combination. My target was to show the targeted audience about the brand's strength, reliability, and security. All the designs are custom made as all brand is unique.










Project summary: A brand is always created in the mind. Financial care providers support the people full of trust and power. I and my client contributed to bringing the feeling in the visual design for the audience. The project was a complete brand identity design for FCP which is a custom and editable template for clients' future uses. Respectable client Angie was really excited and pleased to see the result as like she was dreaming. She became my permanent client from this project.
I always think separately for every individual brand which allows me to provide ultimate and exceptional designs for my clients. Satisfaction and commitment are the base function for my service.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages